This past weekend I:
* Got to hang out with my sister who came down from Michigan to visit.
* Had an early Christmas celebration with my family on Friday and enjoyed a nice, home cooked meal courtesy of my mom.
* Played wayyyy too many board games and card games--my sister is obsessed! She did teach me how to play Hearts, though and I had never played before.
* Did some last minute Christmas shopping...I just had to pick up a couple of things.
* Worked all day on Sunday, but at least I had Friday and Saturday off.
* Wrapped a lot of Christmas presents.
* Received an awesome gift from my sister. She got me a three month subscription to Fair Treasure monthly subscription box. In the box, you receive handmade gifts crafted by artisans from around the globe. The money we spend on the box goes back to the artisans so that they can make a fair wage. I have looked at some reviews of this subscription box, and I don't think that there is a single item in any of the boxes that I would not like to own.
* Watched Elysium and two episodes of Once Upon a Time.
How did you spend your weekend?