* Apply for a South Carolina teaching license.
* Find a job.
* Lose 10 pounds.
* I own a lot of dresses and strappy sandals that I just didn't get a whole lot of wear out of in Ohio. I want to change that since it will stay nice and hot here in Georgia all summer.
* Go to Charleston.
* Go to the beach at Hilton Head.
* Try boiled peanuts from a roadside stand.
* Go thrift shopping in Savannah.
* Finish reading The Book Thief. (Yes, I started it MONTHS ago. For some reason I just put it down for a loooong time and haven't finished it. I started reading it by the pool, but it just seemed too dark to read on a nice, sunny day. I guess I'd rather read In Touch or blogs by the pool!)
* Read The Fault in Our Stars, Gone Girl, and Game of Thrones.
* Go out to eat at Sweet Potatoes. I read that this restaurant serves typical Southern comfort food and it was featured on Man vs. Food for having the best banana pudding!
* Buy new bedroom furniture. When I moved, I left all my old stuff behind because I wanted to start fresh and pick up a whole new bedroom set from Ikea. I could do that now, but I just feel too guilty spending that kind of cash without a job lined up, so right now I'm living out of a suitcase.
* Go out for drinks one night in downtown Savannah. I haven't had a night out on the town in ages. Ideally, I'd go out one night to celebrate finding a job. :)
* Check out this old movie theater that was recently renovated. I guess it only has one screen and it's supposed to be really nice inside.
What's your plan for the summer?