1) Rosa "Merci" Thank You Note Cards by Rifle Paper Co. I'm already a fan of Rifle Paper Co. because of their gorgeous floral designs, but adding some French to it makes it even better! Thank you cards come in handy any time of the year, so why not have some stylish ones on hand?
2) Paris Je T'Aime Paris France Art Print- I was browsing Pinterest for some prints, and came across this one that I absolutely love from evivart's Etsy shop. My personal favorite was the pink, gold, and red color scheme, but there are also some other colors available.
4) Amelie: Original Soundtrack Recording Chances are that if you know someone who is a Francophile, they probably already own the movie Amelie but they might not have the soundtrack to the film. I bought this soundtrack while living in France, and listening to it always takes me back. It really is just magical!
5) Macarons- When I lived in Ohio, I made trips down to Columbus for brunch and macarons at Pistacia Vera. Their macarons were always fresh, and they had a variety of different flavors to choose from. If you can't find macarons near you, you could always order some from Pistacia Vera.
6) FrenchBox- This is a fairy new subscription box in which you are able to get French beauty and fashion items sent to you for $24/month. Personally, I only got the first box which I reviewed here, but I might re-subscribe if I hear about a good spoiler in an upcoming box.
8) Savon de Marseille- Marseille has a long history of producing olive oil based hand soap. Now it is also available in a less traditional, liquid form.
9) Bon Weekend Tote from The Atelier- I've seen this tote around on some other blogs, and have wanted it ever since. It would be ideal for teaching since I'm always lugging stuff around, and because like most of us, I live for the weekend!
10) Garance Dore i-Phone Case- Garance Dore, a Corsican artist, has a whole bunch of fabulous, French-themed items on her site. This i-Phone case really caught my eye.
Are you a Francophile? Which items on the list are your favorite?
* There are some affiliate links in this post for which I will receive a small amount of compensation, but all opinions are my own.